Saturday, November 21, 2009

Final Project Journal:

Final Project Journal:

During the last week I have roamed around the PVA with my voice recorder interviewing professors in the fields of, Visual art, music, film and theater, recording what they know about the history of the PVA, and also where I could find out new information.

Unfortunately, I found out that there are no archives concerning this particular subject other than archives containing the sound of previous concerts.
I have as well, gathered sound bites of people playing instruments around the PVA, to use as Nat sound, also I interviewed some art students.
My next step would be touring around the heads of the four departments in the PVA, as well as trying to gather sound bites from theater, perhaps maybe attend a play and record the sound.

Moreover, at the moment, I am listening to what I have already gathered in order to sort the information in them and write a script to find out what more I need to know. And what to as the professors I am going to interview next.

No comments:

Post a Comment